Instant pot pad thai
Instant Pot Pad Thai
Tasty, easy, and healthy Pad Thai. Original recipe came from https://www.hummusapien.com/instant-pot-pad-thai-stir-fry/#tasty-recipes-23127.
Servings: 4 people
- Instant Pot
- 114 grams spaghetti noodles
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp srirach
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger (1/2 inch knob)
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 head of green or red cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups snow peas
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Chopped salted peanuts, for garnish
- Break noodles in half and arrange in Instant Pot in a crisscross manner to avoid clumping. Pour water over noodles. Secure lid and move steam release valve to Sealing. Select Manual/Pressure Cook to cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. While noodles cook, in bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, lime juice, Sriracha, ginger, and garlic and set aside.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then move the steam release valve to Venting to release any remaining pressure.
- When the floating valve drops, press Cancel and remove lid. Drain noodles through colander, rinsing with cold water to remove starch and stop cooking. Rinse and dry insert and return to Instant Pot.
- Serve pad thai warm. Dish is best served right away, but leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in fridge for 5 days.